Euro Pro Askan Hind Boots
The Original Wash and Wear Boots!
EuroPro Boots are the favorite in all disciplines, providing solid protection as well as cushioned comfort for your horses legs. Vinyl, dense foam padding, washable shearling. The thin dense foam padding disperses impact for superior protection. Our most popular boot, pops into the washing machine for “like new” appearance, the soft lining keeps even sensitive-skinned horses happy! Made in the USA.
Stocked in Black and Brown, both with Off White Shearling.
- To wash, brush off excess dirt, hook the boots together to secure the velcro and keep interior exposed to washing agent.
- Machine wash, no bleach, tumble dry on low or air dry. If your dryer has a patterned drum, be sure to remove promptly or the pattern may be transferred to the vinyl.
- Medium: Cannon bone 8-8 3/4 inches, Medium boned horses (TB’s, heavier QH’s, refined warmbloods)
- Large: Cannon 8 3/4 – 9+, Large boned horses (Warmbloods, Half-draughts)
- X-Large: 10+ inches – Tank-like warmbloods, small heffalumps