Magic Cushion Hoof Packing
* Proven formula works like magic to relieve hoof concussion, inflammation and soreness
* Starts working to reduce hoof heat within one hour
* Fast acting and long lasting
* Uses natural ingredients
* Helps to reduce pain and swelling in the hoof
* Formulated by a veterinarian; trusted by farriers, veterinarians and trainers
* "One of the top 5 products recommended by farriers to clients" - 2014 American Farriers Journal Business Practices Survey
* Learn more about Magic Cushion's benefits and how to apply it – see the videos and links in 'Other Info' below
* See how easy it is to use! Check out the instructions in 'Photos' below
* Made in the USA
Absorbine Hooflex Magic Cushion Hoof Packing – Starts working within one hour to reduce hoof heat. Proven to provide significant reduction in hoof heat for up to 24 hours, and to help relieve symptoms associated with hoof concussion and trauma. Trusted by top farriers.
Contains 26.6% turpentine and 0.06% iodine.
For packing under shoe and pad - Pack sole prior to nailing or gluing on pad and shoe.
For packing overnight - Pack sole to 1/2" deep.
For optimal results, especially barefoot horses, cover sole with paper or plastic, then cover entire hoof and sole with self-adhering wrap or hoof boot. Reapply every 24-48 hrs until condition improves.
Does not contain any substances currently prohibited by USEF or FEI.
2 lbs = 10 applications.
Made in the USA.
Steve N., professional farrier,
"Sore feet will stop your horse. Stop sore feet with Magic Cushion."
Ian Miller; International Show Jumping Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist